Ideas for tv cabinet tank/s

Luno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spitballing ideas. . . If you were to do say a fully build tv cabinet the length of a 4m wall. And want to put a tank/s in how would you do it?

I've seen heaps of the underneath but was considering say 2x3ish ft tanks either side with a communal sump underneath the tv.

Meat locker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant get a visualization.. any drawings or do you have something in mind that you can photograph

OP
OP
Luno

Luno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant get a visualization.. any drawings or do you have something in mind that you can photograph

Not really man, just a thought but brings up a lot of questions so wondering if others be tried and how they did it and what problems they had. Say like the lighting of the tank while trying to watch tv. Or say noise from aquarium annoying tv. That sort of stuff. And then obviously orientation of how the tank was done and if they like it or if they'd change it

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably don't want your TV surrounded by saltwater tanks and a sump. The salt gets in everything over time! And the electronics inside the TV are literally magnets for pulling the salt residue out of the air. It won't happen right away, but over time it will destroy the TV.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back