If you can't make a good impression, at least make an impression

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I FINALLY made it to Reefapalooza Texas this weekend. I've been trying to to get to one of these shows for years. I got the opportunity to meet @revhtree and Tonya, and promptly dumped two cups of coffee (not one. TWO!) all over Tonya's shoes.:oops: Not lying. Don't ask me how, it's just the kind of thing that seems to happen when I'm around. Unfortunately, there were no rocks nearby suitable for crawling under. I gotta say, I've never met more gracious people. Once again, I'm sorry. And I owe you two Starbuck's coffees.

Thank you both for being who you are. For doing what you do. R2R is what it is exactly because you are who you are.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I FINALLY made it to Reefapalooza Texas this weekend. I've been trying to to get to one of these shows for years. I got the opportunity to meet @revhtree and Tonya, and promptly dumped two cups of coffee (not one. TWO!) all over Tonya's shoes.:oops: Not lying. Don't ask me how, it's just the kind of thing that seems to happen when I'm around. Unfortunately, there were no rocks nearby suitable for crawling under. I gotta say, I've never met more gracious people. Once again, I'm sorry. And I owe you two Starbuck's coffees.

Thank you both for being who you are. For doing what you do. R2R is what it is exactly because you are who you are.
I knew a guy who sold aquarium rock who would always come to the lfs and share the worst stories, jokes and insults because he wanted folks to remember him next time they needed more product. I learned from him and when I go to field deployments people I cannot vaguely remember come up to me and say; “ Hello Kris” Happened twice last week.

Shame about the wasted coffee, though. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 108 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.5%
Back