If you could change your tank right now, would you do it?

snackpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 120g is still young, only running since May. Given the chance though I'd swap out for an 8 foot tank in a heartbeat to fill the entire wall that it's on. Starfire glass would be a "must" upgrade. I hate walking down the stairs and looking at the "green" tank until I get closer to it.

AyoItsRocco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more of a hypothetical question than anything, haha. I am wondering if you were given the opportunity to change your tank for a different one, would you do it? Maybe you would go for a bigger tank, something smaller or maybe something that is unique looking. Curious to see what everyone says!
Keep the nano, but upgrade my bow front tank, get a 55g and keep the fishes in it lol

Duzzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is more of a hypothetical question than anything, haha. I am wondering if you were given the opportunity to change your tank for a different one, would you do it? Maybe you would go for a bigger tank, something smaller or maybe something that is unique looking. Curious to see what everyone says!
I think everybody would i am mid build and yet to order the tank (a 4x2x2 or 4x2x2.5) and I’d love to have the room or fancy controller and the best of everything. This is a lengthy build that take years probably so I get the right gear. Tank will be last incase I can go bigger.

SissyGrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bigger. Or at least longer instead of a cube. I love my nano but hate being so restricted to what corals/fish. And do a sump- also for the space it provides. I’m going crazy with the tiny space in my AIO. So bigger. Definitely bigger

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back