If you could only have one...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer40b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer40b

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2017
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
2,452
Location
Severance, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.. If you could only have one high end Acro what would you choose? Feel free to include a picture :)

And just to clarify it doesn't have to be the most expensive(Im looking for more beauty) and can be an old school favorite that once upon a time was considered high end.
 
This is just crazy talk. I couldn't possibly pick just one

I know.. its just madness. Think of it this way... if everything in your tank RTN overnite except one... which one would you hope still be there?? ;Wideyed
 
What a terrible thought.


I think my Oregon Blue Tort.
 
Asd rainbow millie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new