iFarmer's 93g reef cube - SPS tank

I also have the exact same tank , bubbles and all . I've had mine set up for about 8 months now with no issues but I definitely understand the nervousness. Good luck and tank looks great . Here's a few pic of mine . Not to sure about my rock wall . Lol
BB cube. Nice!!!
 
any update?

Sure. just happpened to have these taken the other night.

The tank has mostly frags at the moments but I am sure in 10 months they will look nice.
if you notice, I've added a few piece of rocks and that changed the whole look of the tank.


CSC_0762.JPG

CSC_0779.JPG

CSC_0793.JPG

sps_pix1.JPG


sps_pix2.jpg


sps_pix3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice! Great color and placement of the coral. The scape is also looking awesome!
 
very nice! what light combo are you using?
ATI 8x24watts

Blue+
Purple+
Coral+
Blue+
Blue+
AquaBlueSpecial
Blue+
Blue+

I am going to let it go like that for 3-4 months to see how the growth does. If they dont grow much I will supplement with some LED strip light.

thank you everyone.
 
Last edited:
Keep up the good work. I have had my Marinland 93 G cube set up for several years now.
IMG_9930 (2).jpg

t.jpg
 
this is the last update on this thread.
I am going to break down this tank and transfer everything to the new elos-70 tomorrow

CSC_0844.JPG


Moderator, please mark this as closed. the end
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new