Ikea fish tank stand

LMyers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking for aaquarium stand that will sit under my tv shelf but managed to find one on ikea which is a kitchen unit.

I plan to stick some 2x2 to reinforce it but do you think it would be ok to hold a innovative marine fusion 20?

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/metod-wall-cabinet-frame-white-30205533/Material of the unit
Frame:Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging

Thanks
 
I’ve been looking for aaquarium stand that will sit under my tv shelf but managed to find one on ikea which is a kitchen unit.

I plan to stick some 2x2 to reinforce it but do you think it would be ok to hold a innovative marine fusion 20?

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/metod-wall-cabinet-frame-white-30205533/Material of the unit
Frame:particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging

Thanks
Honestly, I kept my Max Nano on a cabinet from ikea and it did well. Only issue is the chance of rot due to water getting out during a water change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new