Illumagic Blaze, Radion G5 Blue or Orphek?

Which would you choose?

• Illumagic Blaze

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Radion XR15 G5 Blue

Votes: 45 41.7%
  • Orphek V4

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • Kessil A360X

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Erikhsf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think the new ap9x pucks are the same as an a360x. They market 1 fixture as being good enough for SPS on a 36"x24" tank. I trust Kessil since they're an LED company first.
But they are the one's trying to sell it to you of course they are going to tell you what you want to hear to get your sail. "Good enough" is not going to make me stoked on there light. I want to know that is more than sps will need in your 36 x24 not just adequate. I would not think good enough is getting over 250 par at 24 in. What does the guy giving you his opinion and first hand knowledge benefit to lie about kessil he has nothing to gain but to try and help you get the best product for your live stock. What is wrong with you why would you respond to someone is just here trying to give you advice so you can get the best tank. And you talk back to him like he is an idiot and the sales brochure you red from the company selling you the product has no reason to exaggerat there clames. Why come to the forum you get the best advice from kessil you don't need us for anything. I guess you are just here to tell us how gret everything you have is.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back