Illumagic lights

reeftank220master

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I begin as this lighting system that I'm just got via Unique Corals Is so incredible and so powerful and sleek that I'm just in shock.. I was so surprised to see a manufacturer making a 6' light fixture that was comparable or possibly even stronger than Radions or Hydra 52's and costing much less and I thought no way! But it really is and the build quality of the light itself is seriously very well made..Customer support has been amazing with my silly questions with using the app.. I'm gonna try to post some Before & After pictures showing my old lights versus this Illumagic blaze X series hopefully it'll show the spaghetti of wires before and after.. I'm not used to just seeing 2 electrical cords..lol

OP
OP
reeftank220master

reeftank220master

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do I begin as this lighting system that I'm just got via Unique Corals Is so incredible and so powerful and sleek that I'm just in shock.. I was so surprised to see a manufacturer making a 6' light fixture that was comparable or possibly even stronger than Radions or Hydra 52's and costing much less and I thought no way! But it really is and the build quality of the light itself is seriously very well made..Customer support has been amazing with my silly questions with using the app.. I'm gonna try to post some Before & After pictures showing my old lights versus this Illumagic blaze X series hopefully it'll show the spaghetti of wires before and after.. I'm not used to just seeing 2 electrical cords..lol
Just some pics of my new 6 foot Illumagic and pics of the lights it replaced..No more electrical wires everywhere [emoji120]
20181004_231610.jpeg
20181004_231819.jpeg
20181004_164501.jpeg
20180928_135849.jpeg
20180928_140841.jpeg

OP
OP
reeftank220master

reeftank220master

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just another pic of the Illumagic blaze x
20181004_231742.jpeg

robi0543

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI how wide is your tank ?
Have blaze x120 here but upgrading my tank and to either red sea 350 or 425xl

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back