Illumagic pixel or Prime?

harkey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am getting a Im 40L soon and i was wondering what lights should be good for a long tank like that? I currently have a Prime and I dont know if I should go with that or go with illumagic pixel? I am mostly keeping LPS.

Has anyone ever used illumagic Pixel here if so I would love to hear if their lights are good. Thank you.
 
Hey guys, I am getting a Im 40L soon and i was wondering what lights should be good for a long tank like that? I currently have a Prime and I dont know if I should go with that or go with illumagic pixel? I am mostly keeping LPS.

Has anyone ever used illumagic Pixel here if so I would love to hear if their lights are good. Thank you.
It's not controllable it's just on or off from what I understand
 
I have a waterbox 176.5 frag and i run just pixels and pretty dang good led, and i could care less about the app just have it set on timer through my apex and does wonders
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1173.jpeg
    IMG_1173.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 500
I have a waterbox 176.5 frag and i run just pixels and pretty dang good led, and i could care less about the app just have it set on timer through my apex and does wonders
Thanks for the reply. I decided to go with AI Prime since i already have one. If i ever decide to change my lights ill prolly try the pixels.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new