• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Illumagic X4 BNIB

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brand new , I have 3 never even out of the box. I have run illumagic lights for the last 5 to 6 years and have never had a problem and they have been the best Lights I’ve ever used. This X4 is the best light specifically that I have ever used to grow coral and has made the color and growth exceptional. I ran Radion’s before these, and they blow the Radion’s out of the water. These have par, better spectrum, no disco ball, hardly any shadowing, more real spread and there app is second to none . Many of you have bought Coral from me over the past 10 years and these lights ran all my farm tubs and 220 display. I had these three that I had not installed yet, and was saving them if I got back in the hobby, but it doesn’t look like I will be anytime soon, so I have some things I’m gonna be posting on here.
I have a bunch of pumps and T5 also

These are brand new in the box and cost 800 new. Best bang for your buck honestly! These lights are all about performance, and not Marketing hype.

3 of them at 600 each obo shipped with insurance

I HAVE 3 of them that were going to go over my second tub that was 7’ long.

IMG_2683.jpeg

OP
OP
phil bevilacqua

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seconded If I needed more Illumagics id buy these, the lights are exceptional
Thanks. Just because they are not marketed the way the other brands are some people think they’re not as good… L O L but I have actually bought and used many different lights over the years and I have had the best success with these which is why I chose them to the farm..

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back