IM 100 or 150 Lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyp1007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm going to tag along. I just snagged an IM 112 EXT Lagoon on the Memorial Day sale for 50% off. I was hoping a Ap9X would be sufficient but now I am thinking 2x AP9X might be necessary.
 
I want the 150ext and I would go all Quanta's (like I'm running now). Luca will be coming out with his panel light in a couple months. 2 channels, 0-10v dimming and will have his own controller/timer. The panel will be as high as two iPhones stacked on top of each other, so pretty thin, 210w and the spectrum will be as close to the Atlas and Meso Blue combined. You just control the intensity of each channel to give you the preferred spectrum (more white or more blue).
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new