IM 112 EXT Lagoon

think I need some more invertebrates in here. I have 2 fighting conchs that I hardly ever see. the tiger conch though stays on the surface and circles the tank. maybe a halloween hermit. been looking around in the local LFS and still no one has tuxedos. and when they do they are like the size of a dime.

IMG_7452.jpeg
Ya, I’ve I had to order mine. I think I got it at Reef Cleaners but that was over 3 years ago and I’m old and went to public school.
 
IMG_7569.jpeg

I love cowries!

My Halloween Urchin is in the mail. should be here tomorrow. Been trying to find one for a long time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new