IM 112 EXT Lagoon

thats the brightest critter in there. waiting on a campfire feather duster for the other side.
I'm not familiar with a campfire feather duster but I always had nice size feather dusters and gorgonians in my tanks until the last two tanks. The 15 gallon was just too small and this one may start to go that way. My tank is in kind of a holding pattern for now.
 
bunch of crabs, snails, hermits, fuzzies and a few corals went in.

IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1414.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg
IMG_1407.jpeg

IMG_1421.jpeg
IMG_1420.jpeg
Gorgeous Paul, I didn’t realize you were a stick head!
 
I like how different my Fuzzies are. One is in full hunting camo while the other prefers a green halo!

IMG_1885.jpeg


IMG_1887.jpeg
Paul,

Your macro shots are just stunning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new