IM 112 EXT Lagoon

Had a loss last night. not sure why he decided to relocate or something else. too many tentacles were through the Nem Guard.

IMG_3573.jpeg
 
and this guy is cleaning up the remnants? I did citric acid clean the MP40's.

IMG_3575.jpeg


IMG_3582.jpeg
 
Those are gorgeous!! What's the fate of the one that fell out of its tube?
I hope it just rebuilds. it looks healthy enough. I like having a mini forest of them in there!
 
I hope it just rebuilds. it looks healthy enough. I like having a mini forest of them in there!
Absolutely! That's going to look great!
 
Two weeks... no updates... unacceptable.
 
Over a month. No updates. Unacceptable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new