IM 112 EXT Lagoon

surprised she hasn't grown much. yes, she. no hooks!

IMG_5899 2.jpeg
I would never think you would have anything to do with a boy crab.
 
Left one I had already added to the sump right one went in the DT after lights out Smart Alec!
good thing they didn't also need to post "don't drink" next to the don't refrigerate. 🤔
I'm waiting till lights out too add mine. don't want anyone pre-snacking now do we?
 
The new family arrived and is doing well.
20 Emeralds, 1 Pithos, 10 Tongan Nassarius and 10 Trochus

IMG_6937.jpeg
I didn’t know you won the lottery Paul!
 
Ok, what gives? Over a month with no updates. UNACCEPTABLE!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new