IM 112 EXT Lagoon

IMG_7456.jpeg
I am happy you posted a live photo and not a dead one.
 
For you Chris. I cleaned the glass today. The sawfish takes all the sand from the front along with shells and some live snails for his door.

IMG_7913.jpeg


IMG_7910.jpeg
Not to pee in your cornflakes or be the tang police but you will need to rehome your sawfish or upgrade in the future if you want to keep it. 😉
 
Not to pee in your cornflakes or be the tang police but you will need to rehome your sawfish or upgrade in the future if you want to keep it. 😉
Ugg. hopefully this shark doesn't cut his way out. will fix that. spell correct. not day drinking!
 
Ugg. hopefully this shark doesn't cut his way out. will fix that. spell correct. not day drinking!
I forgot the picture!
IMG_2767.jpeg
 
I'm hoping it is an overgrown Emerald. I didn't think they got this big.
I have seen a couple of surprisingly large ones. It looks like an Emerald but hard to say for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new