IM 14 AIO Lighting Quesiton

Cheesus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
287
Reaction score
178
Location
Cedar Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have a IM 14 Peninsula tank on the way, I'd like to use this for Rock Anemones. My question is what lighting do I need to go with? My other tank is using Aqua Knight V2's. I am not sure they would support a rock nem that well.

Advice?
 
Hey Guys,

I have a IM 14 Peninsula tank on the way, I'd like to use this for Rock Anemones. My question is what lighting do I need to go with? My other tank is using Aqua Knight V2's. I am not sure they would support a rock nem that well.

Advice?
I really like my AI Prime, it has a built in controller that allows you to set a schedule and offers full control over the colors. Compared to a lot of other lights out there they are reasonable priced.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new