IM 15 Nano Cube

Where did you get that black plastic light-shield to keep light out of the back compartment-- did you make that yourself? (I don't think IM sells one, do they?) Things are looking nice, by the way.
It's just 1/4" black plastic foam board I cut down to fit.
A piece of black acrylic works.
Without it my ato malfunctions due to the light.
 
Where did you get that black plastic light-shield to keep light out of the back compartment-- did you make that yourself? (I don't think IM sells one, do they?) Things are looking nice, by the way.
Quick side view.
20250726_123830.jpg
 
Who will win?
I can move the leather but am curious what happens when they touch.
This tank has quite the range of corals and is growing in fast.
20250730_134727.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really nice setup!! I love the coral selection and placement! I am also a big fan of any cardinal fish! I love how they just kind of hang suspended in the water and they do t move around much so they are perfect for a nano.
 
Kinda cool pic of my transparent cave goby under blue tonight. Hard to get a pic under white.
Also FTS with some ghost peppers I just picked.
20250809_153227.jpg
20250808_154536.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good idea. You can always use a magic eraser to remove the hard water line.
 
Good idea. You can always use a magic eraser to remove the hard water line.
There is no hard water line. I just like the look as I have had rimmed tanks forever. All my systems are blacked out.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new