IM 200 EXT

This came out nicely. Somehow missed your November update. Very clean plumbing and wiring. What livestock in so far.

I ended up getting my tank in December (200 peninsula). Solid built - still sitting in the garage.
 
I transferred all my fish from the 75 gallon. Cardinal, storm clown, 6 line wrasse, twin spot goby, and coral beauty. I have added 3 other clown and gettting a purple tang into my quarantine tank soon.
 
thank you sick02
I transferred all my fish from the 75 gallon. Cardinal, storm clown, 6 line wrasse, twin spot goby, and coral beauty. I have added 3 other clown and gettting a purple tang into my quarantine tank soon.

inspiring build. Thanks for sending me the link.
 
Nice neat build.

I'm setting mine up today. How did you support your plumbing? I wish I had put some 80:20 T-slot hangers all around the inside of the frame. Bit late now, as tank is on the stand and is way too much effort to move off and disassemble...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new