IM 25 Lagoon - Overkill? Build - Full Automation is the Goal

IJustThinkItsNeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. AWESOME BUILD! Very impressed with what you've done so far!
2. Love that this is a newer thread. I'm researching equipment for this same tank.
3. How do you feel about the single Radion? I've read most people start with a single AI, but usually upgrade to two shortly after.
4. I was reading the details of the @AUTOAQUA to my husband and he's mindblown! Definitely adding it to our research list!

OP
OP
FoolishWizard

FoolishWizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. AWESOME BUILD! Very impressed with what you've done so far!
2. Love that this is a newer thread. I'm researching equipment for this same tank.
3. How do you feel about the single Radion? I've read most people start with a single AI, but usually upgrade to two shortly after.
4. I was reading the details of the @AUTOAQUA to my husband and he's mindblown! Definitely adding it to our research list!
Ahh thanks! I appreciate it...

Awesome tank to look into... Great size and dimensions (for me)
Radion is perfect for the tank to be honest, I doubt I will ever need anything more.
The @AUTOAQUA auto water changer / top off is a no brainer... Wouldnt have a tank without it moving forward.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions!

OP
OP
FoolishWizard

FoolishWizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FUN UPDATE!!!

Radion stopped working... Getting zero action when trying all of the reset tactics, been about a week and most of my coral is dead or dying... Talked to Ecotech today, need to ship light in to repair... Lead time they gave is 20 days after they receive the light. Fun setback! yay!

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FUN UPDATE!!!

Radion stopped working... Getting zero action when trying all of the reset tactics, been about a week and most of my coral is dead or dying... Talked to Ecotech today, need to ship light in to repair... Lead time they gave is 20 days after they receive the light. Fun setback! yay!
Wow sorry to hear this bad news hope everything gets back to normal ASAP.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FUN UPDATE!!!

Sorry your light quit working!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back