IM 30g about a month old

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwelveL16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TwelveL16

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
1,922
Reaction score
703
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
2   0   1
my new set up!
 

Attachments

  • 3432514c-51d5-4c94-b443-e2f99d336c67_zps1bb0e8a0.jpg
    3432514c-51d5-4c94-b443-e2f99d336c67_zps1bb0e8a0.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 3fd38d61-8bac-4b96-b122-be1be02c30ee_zps67557cef.jpg
    3fd38d61-8bac-4b96-b122-be1be02c30ee_zps67557cef.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 174
is that one of the new Kessil LED's? Nice shimmer!
 
Really like the lighter backround. Looks like you've done this before, nice.
 
my new set up!

Thanks guys! yup its a kessil a150 sky blue.

@Tahoe61- Yeah I had a 110g tank for about 2 years, sold it all off then 2 weeks later missed it so bad went and bought this one lol. Guess I should of thought it through better, oh well I'm enjoying the smaller tank more so far.
 
Great tank!
 
great little tank! I agree on liking the lighter background and the shimmer from the light!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new