I'm Back in The Saddle After 40+ years

Gup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
393
Reaction score
259
Location
Wildwood
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AND I'M REALLY EXCITED!

I have a 55 high gal tank with a 15 gal sump, whereas I had a 55gal with an under-gravel filter with a Dolomite substrate. So much has changed. I built a Aquascape of Marco Rock. 3 standards with 7 tunnels & plenty of hiding spots. My research of scapes paid dividends. If I may, it's impressive. 28in long, 19in high, -11in deep. I added Doctor Tims Startup. I'll add Coralline Helix tomorrow when my wave pumps arrive.

I didn't realize how much I missed my salts.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new