I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my modest effort 5ft around 550 litres and 11 weeks old this week. My substrate is Seachem Kona Coast crushed coral, corals and fish are what you see.
IMG_20170712_140836.jpg
IMG_20170714_132223.jpg
IMG_20170714_132229.jpg


IMG_20170714_132243.jpg


IMG_20170714_132256.jpg


IMG_20170714_132302.jpg


IMG_20170714_132344.jpg


IMG_20170714_132358.jpg
 
I know I might be strange but I find the look of a tank without live stock and barren looks awesome. One of the best aspects to starting a tank imo.
I might have to agree with you about that. Something about them catches my eye lol
 
Latest update on mine. Taken this evening 7/25/17
I apologize as I am currently fighting an algae outbreak on my sand bed.

YjAmBym.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new