I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My 180 Gallons sps Tank


33246986285_68dad16eca_k.jpg
 
Here is my tank. Need new lights but just started to convert a fish only to a reef. The tank was moved after it was left alone for a few months by the guy before me so I lost the 3 fish he had in it. It cycled and is now going strong again.

IMG_5125.JPG


IMG_5105.JPG

Wow. Well here is an update picture[emoji6]
ba42816499a8f13bb3e178cb7d2b6d7a.jpg
f3ee0e9dbd0663e6c242e478c41c5296.jpg
893b3a2cac81ad00ed7a4b5ce941d5f8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new