I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am bored too, let's see more tanks

IMG_20170605_144449.jpg

Beautiful tank!!!
 
Yea...normally he has he legs sticking out and waving around during feeding time, but thats about it. Was lucky to catch him when the lights went out.
 
the hardest thing for me, is taking a picture of the tank that shows the correct colors. I'm stuck using an iPhone. Here is my tank.
IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg
Love the blue background. Your tank made me decide that is the way to go with my build. I've been torn but I'm loving how it just makes everything seem brighter.
 
This is my 14g bio, is the green stuff on my rock normal?
14993629320641356029398.jpg
Sorry no one answered your post.
What that is, is green hair algae, Or more commonly known on here as GHA.
What is your light schedule?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new