I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a hammer that will not open up for some reason, even though all my other corals too! Actually, two branches of it stay closed while the other is just fine! I saw people talking about flow causing this so I redirected it away but it is still closed! Please help! Here's the pics of hammer and reef.
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG

Tanks: IM Nuvo 20

IMG_0213.JPG
 
I have a hammer that will not open up for some reason, even though all my other corals too! Actually, two branches of it stay closed while the other is just fine! I saw people talking about flow causing this so I redirected it away but it is still closed! Please help! Here's the pics of hammer and reef.
IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG

Tanks: IM Nuvo 20

IMG_0213.JPG
Maybe you should post this question in the New to Hobby category, you may receive more answers. Just my $.02.
 
Just getting it going. 6 weeks at the most. Waiting for a big order. Also want to redo the aquascape to more open design
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new