I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
mantis.jpg
My little hitch hiker. A very beautiful Mantis.
 
My two small setups

Nuvo 10 gallon about 3.5 months.

And Just set up today Imagitarium 3.7 gallon Replacing my fluval Spec III.which was also about 3.5 months.
5c85555f65bb1cacc6597307e7d86e6d.jpg
1e998bd1ac9aa6e2b50972586aa367a7.jpg
117b51f6bdc26a82d835bfdd3046788e.jpg
 
Nice reefs!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new