I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It’s getting there the Lord is good. Tank is back up got a few corals in there to see what’s going on already started back my wrasse collection as I gave away most of them. Few months I should have some pics up.
 
It’s getting there the Lord is good. Tank is back up got a few corals in there to see what’s going on already started back my wrasse collection as I gave away most of them. Few months I should have some pics up.
Sounds good man. Looking forward to seeing it up and running again.
 
120 gallon Reef Savvy

6b816ccca5ac0f7039ca98009f0f52b7.jpg
 
What kind of light are you using to get that kind of color?
My lights were t5 with led supplement. To be exact all ati bulbs front to back:
Blue+
Blue+
Coral+
Blue+
Purple+
Blue+
With a reefbrite led strip.
First picture is all 6 bulbs and the reefbrite,
Second is 2 blue+ and reefbrite and third is just the reefbrite.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new