I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
c6e983f0d0c9207cd04f2ec596deeddf.jpg
 
1520193703968.jpg
1520193735542.jpg
1520193752809.jpg



Just swapped out from a 40g long to a 55g BB been battling cyano for months now, just did a Chemiclean dose, getting close to the 49th hour about to do a 20-25% WC scrub/suck the rest off and run my HOB with some carbon and floss for a day or so. Going to reboot the kids 6 gallon Eclipse this week sometime had a heater malfunction and we had a fish fry... [emoji23]
 
WOW beautiful reef! Thats a huge clam you have!

Thanks, C-Reefer! I bought it as a little baby about 3.5 years ago. I think it was about 5 centimeters then. Now is approx 20 centimeters!
 
I wonder if the OP is still bored?
Hahaha!
Nah this thread has been very entertaining.
Truth is, i actually was bored that night and was hoping to see people's tanks without having to go through a bunch of threads one by one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new