I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20 gal peninsula
863890FB-99B2-4238-8CF8-8BA5A2B06CC2.jpeg
569ABAAE-2964-4E55-B103-D9D52EAF720A.jpeg
 
Not much of a reef yet here, starting over. One baby quarter sized BTA, one freeby frag that came with it, 3 pieces of rock, two clowns Im toying with pairing, and a fire shrimp that likes to hide behind the rocks.

BEAF6B5A-DF9A-4386-83F3-DE336DFEF7F0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new