I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
110 gal
 

Attachments

  • 20210305_144803.jpg
    20210305_144803.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 125
Keep the thread going! it's almost summer

20210311_155812.jpg
Hi cameronh. How do like the light? Is it a Cobalt C-Ray 200? I just bought 2 of them new on ebay for cheap. One worked well for a week and is frozen with all diodes at 100%. Cannot control it. Now am using the second one and is ok so far for a week. I love them, like the different light options and the way it brings out the details a little more than my 2 Kessil 360we I have next to them. I am trying to get parts for the other one, or maybe just save this one for parts.
 
New setup running under a year 150 gallon with 55 diy sump still ugly and i need to rearrange the wires. Forgive my awful pics
 

Attachments

  • 20210312_111514.jpg
    20210312_111514.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210312_111437.jpg
    20210312_111437.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20210312_111825.jpg
    IMG_20210312_111825.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210219_084215.jpg
    20210219_084215.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210219_084234.jpg
    20210219_084234.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 16155625462298329804759080667435.jpg
    16155625462298329804759080667435.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 115
are those mollies???
Ya I have three generations of them at this point there's mabey 100 prob more in there haha. Ive seen a few people on here say some colours don't adapt to saltwater well but I must have every colour combo possible in there lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new