IM Fusion 10 - Zoa Dominated - Stand in process. Many pics.

OP
OP
E

Edd29

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a GS5, care to elaborate on what settings/equipment you might use to get such good shots? Or maybe just some tips? :)

Sure thing! First of all, I used a gel filter to adjust for the blues. I held the filter right up against the lense and change the camera settings into ISO100. This will make sure that the quality of the picture is at its best. Just keep in mind that you will need to keep as still as possible, this will keep the object in focus. Then upload to Flickr and adjust the brightness and contrast to your taste. Then you are done!

Bonus tip: Make sure you keep the camera perpendicular to the glass.

The filter was given to me from a friend, so I don't know where exactly he got it from. I will find out if you will like me to.

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
E

Edd29

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! A lot has been going over the past month of March and haven't got a chance to update. I recently got married, moved to my wife's house, and left my tank behind. The tank is under my man of honor's supervision. He has freedom to frag all corals as he wishes as long as he leaves some coral to grow haha. Of course I will be buying and sending him replacements for salt, filtration, equipment, etc. as needed.

I hope to get pictures from my friend or family over the months to update this thread. If not I will have my friend post for me. The plan is to let nature takes its place and let the tank mature exactly the way I left it.

I recently got to visit my family and friends before I leave for pilot training in the Air Force for a year and a half. I decided to take some quick pictures. Throughout the month that I was away, some corals have grown more than expected. Especially the SPS corals. The Pink Milli has encrusted faster than I expected. The Pink Digi has encrusted and grown quite a bit. The one I am most surprised with is the Green Monti in the back wall. It was browned out but mostly got it for the GSP that was growing over it. It has regained its color and started to encrust the back wall. Some are recuperating since there was a two week period that the tank did not get a water change. Luckily only the chalices had a problem with that but have been healing very quickly. Any way here are the pictures.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I rushed :squigglemouth:

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%

Back