IM fusion 20 filtration set up?

ap1194

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
75
Location
aurora
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone, I have a fusion 20 and Looking for some advice on what to put in the back. What are you all running on the back of your AIO set ups?

886F8E3C-1185-4245-B109-4DD6B030BE25.jpeg
 
Do you happen to have a picture?
 
Chamber 1 on both sides has a media caddy. Filter floss goes on top of each. The left side caddy I have chaeto in and I removed the black vinyl from the back of the chamber with a razor to let light come in from a grow light mounted outside the tank.
The right side I run my carbon - I use chemipure blue.

chamber 2 on left side I just have some dry rock rubble in for some extra biological filteration.

chamber 2 on the right side I have the IM skimmer but I don’t really like it. It works ok but is a pain to clean and makes a high pitch noise. I have it on a timer to only run after I’m asleep so i dont have to listen to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new