I'm Gonna Cry, It's Over And Dead.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Man that is a tragic and unexpected loss! So many bad things happen to reef tanks when you have to leave them. I never want to go out of town again. As everyone else has said I will be happy to help you with frags when you are ready. I have mainly LPS but would be happy to frag what I can. Just let me know - good luck!

Patrick
 
That's a serious shame Bryce.....Let me know if you decide toget back up and running I can make some frags of stuff for you.....
 
Dang bro so sorry to hear! We will get you jump started back again. I'll have some frags for you as well.
 
My condolances. I too experienced a devastating loss. Its really hard to come back from this.. but if you truly love this hobby and have people who are willing to help you get back on your feet... then donb't give up. I didn't.
 
I saw Bryce recently when I was at TFG. He seemed pretty down and out. I finally got to put a face with all of those amazing pictures. They took all of his rock and corals to TFG and put them in the tanks to see if they could be salvaged. Lots of zoas, and lots of destruction. I hate leaving my tank in the hands of rookies and inexperinced people who do not care. I had someone fill my sump, and not the 5 gallon pal with ro/di one time. needless to say, one of my favorite birdenst colonies did not like it and it made some sweet skeleton rock!:(
 
So sorry to hear about the loss, don't give up, there are plenty of people that want to help... I wish i had more to offer from my tanke, but i dont really have too much, but maybe by the time if/when you start back up some stuff will grow out for me so i can give you a few frags... Good Luck!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new