I'm new and heres my 40 breeder setup

CronkedCoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
Staven, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this set up for bout 5 months now and although I love this set-up I hope to downgrade soon so that I can actually bring some parts of it to college with me. For lighting I run one fictue of aquamana LEDs. Filtration is a 20gal sump with an overflow and I also have a RW-8 Powerhead for circulation within the tank.
unnamed-1.jpg
Front tank shot
unnamed.jpg
my mandarin
unnamed-2.jpg
clown pair
unnamed-3.jpg
pygmy angel will never let me get a good shot of him:violin:
unnamed-7.jpg
 
Tank looks Great! Welcome to the forum!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new