I'm new around here

received_244003776723671.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Tabor. Nice tank and lovely corals. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
I’m 14, my dad’s pretty convinced but still balks at the price.
When I was your age, I raised guppies and gerbils and sold them to the LFS. There were no chain stores back then. I am one of those older folks now. I salute you!! That is really a high aspiration. I am planning a 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump and have a 29 gallon SW and 20 FW now. The big question is who is going to take care of it when you go off to college? Will dad?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new