I'm new to R2R

Mixedfragger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and girls, I'm new to these forums, I'm a husband and father of 3 from south eastern pa, I've been in this hobby for almost ten years now and am as addicted now as I was then lol, in the past year or so I have taken my hobby to a new level by building custom reef tanks for some local hobbyists, it seemed to take off from there, I am also very active in buying selling and trading livestock and equipment, as well as aquaculture corals and sell frags too. I have a few tanks in my home as well as a fish room..... Well the wife calls it the laundry room...... But we all know it's the fish room, my current tank info is:
92 corner, full blown mixed reef however it has gotten sps dominant over the last few years
144 mixed reef
70 gal cube frag tank
2 33 gal frag tanks
I look forward to meeting all of you and gathering more knowledge in this never ending learning curve we call our hobby

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.:wave:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife would be able to get me to help more with laundry with a tank in the laundry room. Actually maybe not, might be more of a distraction. Welcome

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back