OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the clowns. Why did you go with TSM? Is it because they QT their fish?
Thank you much - I love them as well :) , I’ve always received great healthy fish, packing and customer service from them. Being comfortable with their quarantine process definitely a big part of that choice as well. They’re also in my state and have very reasonable shipping prices.

OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t originally plan for a blue and white theme, but here we are.. pretty disappointed I didn’t go with a vectra return, lol

Definitely like the way it looks so far though!

added an Eshopps s120 skimmer( because it’s blue and sicce pump)
And the Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO is a life saver

also installed 2 LED pucks that Magnet right up to the screws in the aluminum stand. Motion sensors so they turn on when I open cabinets
CE81D223-B028-44DF-89A3-7207510F510F.jpeg

Couesfanatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your side doors are on backwards. Not sure if you did that on purpose. What lighting are you going with?

OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your side doors are on backwards. Not sure if you did that on purpose. What lighting are you going with?
I figured they were meant to open the other way, but my stand came with instructions from prior to them having side doors , so I just faced them the way that worked best for me ( mostly because I was afraid the lower magnets would get in the way of the sump, so wanted them in the back)
Hopefully they come with upgraded directions now lol

Haven’t made a decision on lighting quite yet, but leaning towards radions

Couesfanatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put mine together, no updated instructions yet. I did call them to check on a few things but the assembly is pretty straight forward. I have the 100EXT, been leaning towards Radions also.

OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an in stock alert from BRS for maxi-jet 1200 , was wanting to buy a couple as backups since I use them for various tasks.
Bought 2 that same day , less than $50 later and I got my little pumps and AN APEX EL!!

cant thank @Bulk Reef Supply enough for the amazing giveaways and all y’all do for the community- wow. Super excited to work this into the build.
96CADE1F-876B-4B7E-9D48-FA03437550FF.jpeg

Mike Kearns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an in stock alert from BRS for maxi-jet 1200 , was wanting to buy a couple as backups since I use them for various tasks.
Bought 2 that same day , less than $50 later and I got my little pumps and AN APEX EL!!

cant thank @Bulk Reef Supply enough for the amazing giveaways and all y’all do for the community- wow. Super excited to work this into the build.
Sweet! I am jealous. It was the one I was hoping for.

mapleredta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's a heck of a freebie! Congrats.

OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the noise level for you with that sump?
I have the literal exact same setup with the EXT model and my filter sock area is loudddddd
Nice - I’ll have to follow along with your build! Sound isn’t too bad, but I do sometimes need to play around with the socks to make sure they sit flush. Gets real loud if the water trickles down the middle brace/handle but usually rotating the sock a bit fixes that.

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good, following along now since I have an int75 started in October. I like your scape!

OP
OP
I

iambes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
installed PH probe and temp probe to start monitoring with Apex. Also installed second Nero 5 in anticipation of CORALS! Finally have some frags coming in, clean up crew and another fish soon to follow! Here's the tank as it sits, with a surprise appearance from Penelope the dog.
dupsandtank.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back