I'm scared of my Clownfish :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisKSB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used to be terrorized by a Midas blenny...now it is my Royal Gramma. Little turkey! ;Hilarious

I just watched my Royal Gramma kill my Yellow Watchman Goby....pretty much looked like shark week... Shark with a seal in its mouth shaking about! :mad:
 
LOL - I stick my hands in prepared for the attacks...haha! You didn't scare me... Then I go on my merry way trying to pull out some GHA and WHAM! Snuck up and scared the socks off of me...water flying across the room! :( I need gloves!
Happens to me every time too!!! Hate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new