!!!!IMMEDIATE AQUACULTURE IS HERE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robbous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Adam! Having ordered my first battle box about a month and a half to two months ago I absolutely love what I saw when I opened up that box so with this sale I am going to purchase an $800 box for 600. This is going to be a present to myself before my rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder on Wednesday so I will be looking forward to getting these on Tuesday. I will have plenty of recovery time while I get to enjoy these corals. Again congratulations Adam on succeeding in your Endenvor

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats Adam! Having ordered my first battle box about a month and a half to two months ago I absolutely love what I saw when I opened up that box so with this sale I am going to purchase an $800 box for 600. This is going to be a present to myself before my rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder on Wednesday so I will be looking forward to getting these on Tuesday. I will have plenty of recovery time while I get to enjoy these corals. Again congratulations Adam on succeeding in your Endenvor

thank you so much Rob! I really appreciate it just sent an email with some details your way.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To say that I am VERY happy is an understatement!

IMG_4881.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_4893.JPG

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4895.JPG

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well congratulations Adam,and I may buy another box but I would have to get you to hold it the tank is cycled but not ready by far yet. In the diatom face now

mckinney0171

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great deal Adam. And congratulations on all your accomplishments with your business. You have earned this with your hard work.

I would love to grab one of these discounted boxes. But I will have to hold off this time. I have to wait til my new Red Sea reefer is setup as I am chock full of battlecorals in my nano. I literally have no more spots left to place frags. Can’t wait to see what everyone gets in their battleboxes.

Great video @pelphrey !

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back