!!!!IMMEDIATE AQUACULTURE IS HERE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordering my 3rd battle box in the last 3 months. These are fantastic corals each and everyone I have received. Adam do you keep any sort of list on what you send? Trying to make sure I don’t double up.

Insane320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordering my 3rd battle box in the last 3 months. These are fantastic corals each and everyone I have received. Adam do you keep any sort of list on what you send? Trying to make sure I don’t double up.
I am on my second battle box as well and want to see if he has a list as well? good question.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on my second battle box as well and want to see if he has a list as well? good question.

Pretty sure Adam keeps order history. He recently asked me for an updated list and I obliged as I've lost some frags over the past few months.

Really looking forward to my Battlebox coming this Friday! This makes box #6 for me.

Kactai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can you ship battle boxes to Canada? I'd really love to get some of your stuff up here!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Hi there I do actually keep a record of each battlebox contents, but it consists literally of a handwritten list on your printed out invoice created by me at the time I am bagging and boxing. Then it goes on a stack of other invoices which is growing a lot lol. I have been meaning too file them in alphabetical order, but for now I have to rummage though a stack with an approximate date in mind to find previous order lists.

Hopelessly old fashioned, but I will get to updating this method soon. Its always a welcome gift when you guys keep a list of the stuff that gets sent in your boxes believe, me but I am no stranger to digging through my stack, so no worries either way.

Ultimately yes I do have a system, albeit an extremely crude one for avoiding duplicates on battleboxes:)

HgrReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my box today, and Adam surely did not disappoint! The “frags” were beyond healthy and encrusted—in some cases over the plug!

Love the blue bristle battle brush too!

Thanks again Adam!! Buy with confidence people!

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my box. Everything looks amazing. Check out the polyp extension!!

Thanks Adam

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back