!!!!IMMEDIATE AQUACULTURE IS HERE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

This is a big one for me. In fact one of the best developments at Battlecorals since the day I started this company back in 2010. Meager but ambitious beginnings in my basement, led to the addition of more tanks, then more tanks and even more tanks, until there was absolutely no more room whatsoever for another tank down there. It was a mess believe me. The decision was finally made to add on and expand, and as many of you know, I did just that. In a big way. You can read all about it in this thread.

It was over two years ago now that we broke ground on the addition. A year and a few months now, since the day I planted the first coral in the new system. My friends, I have been working tirelessly since that day, to achieve what I have alway seen as something so out of reach; a mere fantasy. That fantasy, was to have and maintain a continuous supply of mounted and healed, 100% aquacultured frags, of literally every coral in my catalog. And, short just a few of the really slow growers, and a couple of those finicky gems, I have reached that goal. I am more pleased than ever to finally be able to announce that I can offer immediate shipping on Battleboxes of any size, and just about any custom order as well at this time!

As many of you have already found out, when you order a Battlebox, that box can literally ship that same day, and you can expect to receive well healed and encrusted frags. In most cases well past that transitional stage, and not just encrusting a little, but actually growing upward again. A process that can often take months to satisfy.

What this really all boils down to is that when you order from Battlecorals, you will receive the finest looking and healthiest specimens possible. Not fresh cuts, not even recently fresh cuts; but well adjusted and thriving frags. And you will not have to wait for them at all. No more two week holds, or any of that frustrating, excitement draining jazz! My friends it's here, and as my collection continues to grow so will my catalog.

Providing this level of aquacultured SPS has been the ultimate goal of Battlecorals since the day I registered my domain name. To celebrate this monumental occasion, I am going to mark down any size Battlebox 25% all weekend through Monday. Order anytime and your pack can ship Monday afternoon no problem, or any day after thats good for you. I am super flexible, so we'll plan around your schedule either way. :)

Click
here or on the BC logo below, to go straight to the site with code entered automatically.

Or enter code: ImmediateBC at checkout for 25% off any size Battlebox.

ANY SHIPPING FEES APPLIED WILL BE REFUNDED ONCE ORDER IS PLACED
GUARANTEED

No more waiting for aquacultured SPS!

Last edited:

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After watching your sub-forum for a long long time now and watching everyone else open their battleboxes this thread added me to the list. Order has been placed and I can't wait to see what comes in!

Thanks Adam for your time!

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most impressive, Adam. Especially with the vast selection you offer. I've very much enjoyed reading your longer posts and admiring your insane collection over the months and they are one of the things that make this site worth visiting regularly. Keep up the awesome work!

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This 25% off code work on everything? Like, say, for instance, a Deltec PF-501 lid assembly, perhaps, hypothetically speaking of course.

Excited about my order!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This 25% off code work on everything? Like, say, for instance, a Deltec PF-501 lid assembly, perhaps, hypothetically speaking of course.

Excited about my order!

Unfortunately no discounts on Deltec stuff yet, but I am on those parts for you I promise :) Waiting for the final word. I am however padding up your existing pack a little:)

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Adam, couldn't happen to anyone better. You have every reason to be proud, heck of a job.

Back