OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately with the pandemic, and less flights going out. Way too expensive on freight. Plus now the wholesalers who import starting to bid on freight, never had to do that before that's how bad it's gotten, not enough flights coming out of Indonesia especially. Nothing happening for now. Bummer

Paston1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately with the pandemic, and less flights going out. Way too expensive on freight. Plus now the wholesalers who import starting to bid on freight, never had to do that before that's how bad it's gotten, not enough flights coming out of Indonesia especially. Nothing happening for now. Bummer
Was trying to track it down with international friends. Found 4 scammers since the post last night. Also met more coral shippers domestically due to it lol

Paston1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a lead on Tonga and we’ll have the exporter but now trying to find a broker for the corals. Then will work on fish and wild life and import/export permits.

customs seems to cool in dfw at least, current broker that exporter uses wants a massive order but I don’t think I’m going to do that when I could ask ups to be a broker for me in lax. I’m being told that Tonga to Auckland New Zealand and then it all goes through LAX but I wouldn’t understand this considering multiple international airports. Ironically Auckland has a direct to Austin Texas.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to live animals, there's only so many entry points that the US permits them to come in. LAX is obviously one of them and there's others that I'm not familiar with. But all live animals have to go through those entry points before coming into the US. Let me know how it works out

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 97 80.8%
  • Other.

Back