• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In-Sump Protein Skimmers

BellaD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
96
Reaction score
106
Location
Blairstown
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this protein skimmer on my 125 Gallon tank. I recently downsized to a 55 Gallon tank and bought a HOTB protein skimmer. I have two of these In-Sump protein skimmers that I would like to sell for $80.00 Each. I'm not a big fan of shipping, so for now these are Pick Up Only (Blairstown, New Jersey). They are only a year old and I had no issues with them.

Brand: Sky 731

Rated for up to a 300 Gallon tank I believe.


CIMG2174.JPG
 
Last edited:
I also have Magnetic Hydor Koralia Power Heads for sale. I'm asking $20.00 Each. I have two available.

CIMG2186.JPG
 
And lastly I have an overflow box with hose available for $20.00

CIMG2175.JPG
 
Willing to ship the items listed above. Updated Shipping Prices. The prices for local pick-up will remain the same.

Protein Skimmers Shipped- $120.00 Each

Magnetic Hydor Koralia Power Heads Shipped- $60.00 as a set

Overflow Box With Hose Shipped- $45.00
 
All SOLD. Feel free to close this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new