• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In-Sump Protein Skimmers

BellaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this protein skimmer on my 125 Gallon tank. I recently downsized to a 55 Gallon tank and bought a HOTB protein skimmer. I have two of these In-Sump protein skimmers that I would like to sell for $80.00 Each. I'm not a big fan of shipping, so for now these are Pick Up Only (Blairstown, New Jersey). They are only a year old and I had no issues with them.

Brand: Sky 731

Rated for up to a 300 Gallon tank I believe.

CIMG2174.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
BellaD

BellaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have Magnetic Hydor Koralia Power Heads for sale. I'm asking $20.00 Each. I have two available.

CIMG2186.JPG

OP
OP
BellaD

BellaD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to ship the items listed above. Updated Shipping Prices. The prices for local pick-up will remain the same.

Protein Skimmers Shipped- $120.00 Each

Magnetic Hydor Koralia Power Heads Shipped- $60.00 as a set

Overflow Box With Hose Shipped- $45.00

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back