In wall water change?

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i'm going to be building a house soon and I'm trying to figure out how I want to do this. Water change would go in the basement and then go above to the first floor to the tank. How should I have it go either out the wall or out the floor. Also thoughts on what to have so it's not just a tube hanging out?
 
It would be going under the flex room.
I mean do u have a blueprint for how u wanna setup the tank, piping and such?
if u want an in-wall tank, I recommend having a backroom for it too, so u can do water changes in that back room manually, or u can have opening panels on the top, so u can access everything like that
 
oh no not at all lol sorry I was hoping for some inspiration from people here.
 
Okay so i'm thinking about seeing if they will install a washer box, then just put PVC pipe down to the basement halfway and I would just run tubing up the pipe. Kinda like the picture below..


1000003327.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new