AlyciaMarie
Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Database Team
Hospitality Award
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2024
- Messages
- 5,776
- Reaction score
- 15,480
- Location
- Chattanooga
- What state or country do you live in
- Georgia
My husband and I often talk about, "in our perfect world we would do blah blah blah" You get the picture... I'm sure some of you have said that before. I want to know in your perfect tank, what are you adding?
Answer this question with the assumption that money is no issue, you have unlimited knowledge on what you're adding, your tank conditions are complete perfection, and whatever you are adding is going to be a perfect angel (no nipping, no bullying, no hiding). But, you can only add 5 things... What are you adding?
Here's mine:
Emperor Angel, photo credit: @fabutahoun
Peppermint Angel, photo credit: @LiveAquaria
Black Widow BTA (the biggest one I can find), Photo credit: @tath34ever
Chocolate Chip Star, photo credit: @Shadowbox
Holy Grail Torch, photo credit: @Anthonykp17
Answer this question with the assumption that money is no issue, you have unlimited knowledge on what you're adding, your tank conditions are complete perfection, and whatever you are adding is going to be a perfect angel (no nipping, no bullying, no hiding). But, you can only add 5 things... What are you adding?
Here's mine:
Emperor Angel, photo credit: @fabutahoun
Peppermint Angel, photo credit: @LiveAquaria
Black Widow BTA (the biggest one I can find), Photo credit: @tath34ever
Chocolate Chip Star, photo credit: @Shadowbox
Holy Grail Torch, photo credit: @Anthonykp17
Last edited:

