In your perfect tank...

soooooooooooooooooooo many things to choose from.
ideally it would be a predator/eel tank, but i love corals...
I have always wanted to do a predator tank, maybe whenever I get more space I might consider one haha
 
Regal Angel:


IMG_9056.png


Boxfish/cowfish

IMG_9061.jpeg


Blue face angel (looks like a ninja)

IMG_9062.jpeg


Picasso Triggerfish

IMG_9060.jpeg


Parrotfish

IMG_9065.jpeg
 
Sharks, stingrays, eels , lionfish , tangs and every colorful little fish I could fit in there
+1 to this also this is my 400th post
 
When I was very young I watched one utterly destroy and eat a little fish… I know it’s the circle of life, but as a little girl I was traumatized:grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
When I was very young I watched one utterly destroy and eat a little fish… I know it’s the circle of life, but as a little girl I was traumatized:grinning-face-with-sweat:
That’s horrible. I don’t blame you for having a bad connotation with them.
 
Thanks for reminding me. My mom once had a book of tropical and salt water fish. Like a field guide for the aquarium hobby. I leafed through it from cover to cover many times. Always liking the salt water fish best. The clown trigger fish was always my favorite.

IMG_9021.jpeg
 
Thanks for reminding me. My mom once had a book of tropical and salt water fish. Like a field guide for the aquarium hobby. I leafed through it from cover to cover many times. Always liking the salt water fish best. The clown trigger fish was always my favorite.

IMG_9021.jpeg
While I personally would never have a trigger, I have always liked the way clown triggers look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new