Indo or not? That is the question

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
716
Reaction score
648
Location
Peachtree corners, Georgia 30092
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the characteristics of indo torches? Or rather how can you tell a visual difference?

I've got a green torch that a fellow reefer said is an indo, what do you think?

Sorry for the bad lighting in advance
ec4d68edbbce41d8c09be8404e7e45a8.jpg
e44377c3f0a2e6a8faa91e7aeee10f7d.jpg
76f041b14fc148d7d44b598abbadf403.jpg
 
Yup that’s an Indo torch. Longer/thinner tentacles with smaller tips.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new