Indo pacific farms?

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whereabouts in FL are they? perhaps they packed up and got outta dodge because of the storm? That wouldn't explain a disconnected phone line though...

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patients. it took two days for Marine depot to get back to me and they are staffed with way more people..

Also email can be unreliable.

I saw no phone number on their site so you may have called a wrong or old number...

I called the number from their google my business and their HI registration. Both are the same phone and have been disconnected. The GMB phone number is gone now.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I called the number from their google my business and their HI registration. Both are the same phone and have been disconnected. The GMB phone number is gone now.

Check your email. I got a reply in about 2 hours from them.

I asked them to send me a paypal invoice for the stuff I wanted and they did.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already checked --- nothing from them...just the emails I sent to them back in August (that they never responded to) and the most recent one asking for an update o_O

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Already checked --- nothing from them...just the emails I sent to them back in August (that they never responded to) and the most recent one asking for an update o_O

I meant spam or that your provider is not bouncing emails.

Emails are not always reliable.
Could be they are not getting your either.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I edited mine to say they may not be getting yours...

Try a different email.
OMG, the name I pulled for Gerald phone number doesn't work either. SMH. Seriously I just want to order. Trying another e-mail. I guess good ole gmail doesn't work

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, the name I pulled for Gerald phone number doesn't work either. SMH. Seriously I just want to order. Trying another e-mail. I guess good ole gmail doesn't work

Trying again :-/. Used a yahoo email this time.

icon_arrow.gif
Thank you for your order.
rule_horiz.gif

Firm orders are acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.

We will e-mail the following information to you:
* Itemized invoice with firm prices for livestock and shipping.
* Firm ship and delivery dates.
* Fedex tracking number (e-mailed on the day of shipment)

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trying again :-/. Used a yahoo email this time.

icon_arrow.gif
Thank you for your order.
rule_horiz.gif

Firm orders are acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.

We will e-mail the following information to you:
* Itemized invoice with firm prices for livestock and shipping.
* Firm ship and delivery dates.
* Fedex tracking number (e-mailed on the day of shipment)

You should have done it like I did and used paypal.
Check the box that says send payal invoice then you know they go it when you receive the invoice from them.
I didn't check what I wanted ordered because I need a special order, I added a note.

I also bet they do not check very often I do not think they are a huge operation. Probably check once a day.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have done it like I did and used paypal.
Check the box that says send payal invoice then you know they go it when you receive the invoice from them.
I didn't check what I wanted ordered because I need a special order, I added a note.

I also bet they do not check very often I do not think they are a huge operation. Probably check once a day.

I did check paypal just like last time. It seriously shouldn't be that difficult to order even if they are are a huge operation or tiny operation.

I don't really know what do at this point if they still don't do anything after this.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Success!!! [emoji50][emoji16][emoji120][emoji41][emoji79][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

6d09b3680efd1c813eb5b659b61736d5.jpg

Apparently gmail does not work [emoji848]. Yahoo email worked [emoji28]

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gerald stays very busy and there is a time difference. I think being patient is something missing in today’s world of instant gratification.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gerald stays very busy and there is a time difference. I think being patient is something missing in today’s world of instant gratification.

I contacted them twice back in August --- never heard from them. I FB messaged them 4 times back in August and when I opened up this topic then 3 days ago - never got a response.

I called them off the phone number off their Google My Business and the number listed on their HI business registration --- the phone number was disconnected. I located Gerald's personal number --- that was disconnected as well. I have since updated their phone number on Google My Business (which should be 808-938-8638 now) since the invoice had a completely different number than the two disconnected ones.

I think I have gone out of my way more than 90% of customers trying to make an order. Most people would have gone away and never ordered. I still ordered. I'm actually very happy that one of ya'll suggested I try another e-mail because apparently gmail address or at least mine don't reach them.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People just need to understand email is not reliable and it is no ones fault.
All it takes is one customer to get a virus and send out tons of emails the server gets put on a spam list..
A server get hacked or a account gets hacked and sends out emails it gets put on a spam list.
There are tons of spam lists too and someone has to go and remove the email servers from the lists.

Different isps use different spam list. ISP sometimes filter spam too so even if it is not in your spam folder your isp may have blocked it.

People just need to not get bent out of shape when someone does not email them back..

I just saw another thread where someone claimed a business when under too and it didn't.

IPSF is a older company and the phone number may have been changes since it filed.
I was forced into a new phone number for my land line because they changed area codes on me. It happens.

OP
OP
ReefWithCare

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package is supposed to arrive tomorrow xD. A little nervous because I'm just throwing live sand and mud into the tank. It destroys my hardcore QT protocol --- but it's either that or more Dinos :confused:

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So exciting ;Wideyed:D

Someone should post pictures of what they receive?

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.8%
Back